Vote for your favourite Canadian Award Winning Webseries and Choose Topics for 3 Roundtables at MM5!
For first time ever, we’re introducing a Viewer’s Pick contest where you can select what will be featured as part of our programming for MM5. You can also vote for your favourite Audience Choice Roundtable topic: the most voted-for topics will be given to the Roundtable experts to discuss.
Here’s how Viewer’s Pick works:
- Stay tuned – on September 17 we’ll go live with a Daily Motion Contest Site.
- Once the contest goes live, filmmakers will be invited to promote their series to gather votes. Viewers, fans and friends will be invited to vote for their favourite web series.
- The top eight series to receive most votes will become finalists in this contest. Following a jury selection, the top four series will become winners in the Merging Media Viewer’s Pick Contest.
- These top four winners will win full conference passes to attend MM5 on Nov 13-14, and will be invited to be part of the Viewer’s Pick Honour Roll Panel, discuss their project and show clips from their web series.
Promote and vote for your favourite award-winning series here.
Here’s how the Audience Choice Roundtable works:
- We’ll be holding three expert crowd-sourced Roundtables, where top media professionals will go head-to-head to discuss the most pressing issues of today’s digital online industry, including topics related to Finance/Business, Multi-Channel Networks and Studios, and Distribution/Publishing/ Aggregation.
- What topics are most pressing to you? Vote here for your favourite Audience Choice Roundtable topic. The most voted-for topics will be given to the Roundtable experts to discuss.
- Vote by October 24 and you’ll have a chance to win a 2-Day Full Access Pass to MM5!